Whether you want to transform an existing service into a college, review your college or start a new college from scratch ImROC can help. We have a range of consultants with extensive experience of using and providing services in education, primary and secondary care, health and social care, employment, community development and quality improvement.
We will meet you to identify your goals and match you with the most suitable ImROC consultant who will then become your point of contact with ImROC. They will work with you to develop a plan of action and build in ImROC support. This might include:
- Training sessions to raise understanding of Recovery Colleges and the evidence of their impact
- Coproduction workshops to build confidence and practice in successful coproduction
- Workshops to plan a Recovery College that builds on local resources and opportunities
- Advice and support as you implement plans
- Participatory development sessions to agree policies, procedures and documentation
- Community engagement workshops to develop relationships with local activities and resources
- Business planning workshops
- Outcome monitoring workshops
- We can also provide a comprehensive review of your Recovery College
- We can link you into national research projects and networks
- We can provide training for peer support workers, peer and staff trainers and learning advisors working in your college
- We will develop and adapt our support to meet your needs, providing it in your locality, with your staff and community members.
Do get in touch with us and we will discuss a bespoke support package for you.
Our way of working:
- Values based
- Practice based evidence.
- PDSA cycle
- Locally, regionally, nationally, internationally
To download the leaflet version of this page click here
How to find out more – contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07392 318188.