13 December @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We are interested to hear from trained peer workers about what they find helpful from a national network of peers; the Peer Academy. This meeting starts a conversation about how we can work together to shape and develop a national learning and support network for peers across England. Together with WeCoProduce we would like to invite peer workers to join us and coproduce a national network for peers.
The day will include time to think about think about:
- what support the Peer Academy could offer
- what being a member of the Peer Academy could mean
- how we might like to exchange ideas and learning (in person, via an online platform, both, more..),
- what are the cutting edge issues today we should explore and how we continue to identify these points in future
- how we take our experiences and learning to develop and enhance a peer workforce of the future
Places are limited so please reserve your place via firstname.lastname@example.org (up to two places per organisation). If demand is high, we will arrange more events to continue the conversation.
If you are unable to attend but would like to feed in your thoughts please don’t hesitate to get in touch.