ImROC and Wessex Clinical Networks working in partnership
We are pleased to announce our forthcoming event, Alternative Approaches for Times of Crisis on 8th October 2019 in Southampton.
A partnership with NHS England Clinical Mental Health Network
Working in partnership with NHS England Clinical Mental Health Network in Wessex, this event invites delegates to join a national conference to share examples of innovative alternatives to support people at times of crisis. What makes a good crisis service? What are the current challenges and learning points, drawing from the evidence base and positive practice? We will explore the underpinning data for these alternatives and how best to develop the business case for change.
Chaired by Julie Repper, ImROC Director, and Chris Kipps, Clinical Director of the Wessex Mental Health Clinical Network, delegates will have the opportunity to hear speakers:
- showcase some of the more innovative developments that are proving effective in preventing admission and facilitating better self management to reduce future crises
- discuss how these services have been commissioned
- demonstrate excellence in partnership working across the system
- discuss ways of meeting the needs of particular groups
- explore the role of peer support in crisis services.
Delegates will also have time, after listening to presentations, to consider how to adapt and apply the learning within their current local or regional environment.
Fees and Booking
There will be no booking fee for this event.
Organisations are limited to 3 places per organisation to encourage a broad range of organisations from across England to support their colleagues to join this thought provoking event.
To secure your booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme – Alternative Approaches for Times of Crisis Click here to view